Maintaining the highest security, regulatory and contractual compliance standards is vital to protecting the infrastructure we provide to our customers. Our standards are designed and managed in alignment with the nation’s largest financial and healthcare institutions, and is comprised of:
- Level 1 PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Certified
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability) Compliant
- Hosted in SOC 1 (Service Organization Control) and SOC 2 Compliant Data Centers
- CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information) compliance
- FCC (Federal Communications Commission) registered
We take a multi-layered approach to managing authentication, fraud and denial of service attacks, and our dedicated 24/7 operations team focuses on prevention, detection, and mitigation of security threats. Our security program is assessed multiple times every year through internal security reviews, and through audits performed by independent external assessors and risk management teams. Additionally, disaster recovery and fail-over modes on critical parts of our infrastructure are regularly tested without service impacts.